Παρασκευή 8 Μαρτίου 2019

https://www.setumag.com/2019/02/western-voices-kapardeli-"I'm happy to inform you that the new "Western Voices" edition of Setu Mag has been published'It is an honor for me to publish my poem among so many distinguished writers Thank you very much Scott Thomas Outlar


https://www.setumag.com/2019/02/western-voices-kapardeli-"I'm happy to inform you that the new "Western Voices" edition of Setu Mag has been published'It is an honor for me to publish my poem among so many distinguished writers
Thank you very much
Scott Thomas Outlar
ΤΟ ΧΡΕΟΣ
Ασάλευτες ώρες
Αστρόφεγγη νύχτα δίχως φθορά
Φορτωμένη με αινίγματα
στις πύρινες Λάμψεις
ενός μελλούμενου κόσμου Σπαρταρά
Ψαλμωδίες δωρίζουν την
Ψυχή σε άγρυπνα μάτια
Στην Ουράνια σιωπή
Συνθλίβομαι από τους εγκόσμιους πόθους
Με δάκρυ σφραγίζω την ολονύχτια προσευχή
Ενάρετος ποιμένας
Στις ανέγγιχτες ελπίδες
Του ουράνιου παραδείσου
Την ψυχή μου βαραίνει τούτο
Το χρέος και ο θρήνος
Ω! Κύριε ελέησον με
THE DEBT
Μotionless hours
Starlight night without wear
Loaded with enigmas
in the flames Flashes
of a world yet to come about thrash
Psalms donate
the Soul to sleepless eyes
In Heavenly silence
I'm crushed by worldly cravings
With tear I seal all the night prayer
Virtuous shepherd
On untold hopes
Of heavenly paradise
My soul is burdened with this
Debt and Lament
Oh! Lord have mercy on me

setumag.com
Send articles for popular literary magazine Setu Bilingual सेतु to…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου