Δευτέρα 19 Νοεμβρίου 2018

Amaravati Poetic Prism 2018-My poem in all 3 languages



Amaravati Poetic Prism 2018 at Vijayawada, organised by the Cultural Centre of Vijayawada where as many as 138 poets from 16 countries, representing 42 languages, had taken part in. The meet was well curated by Padmaja Iyengar - Paddy who padded for the unification of the poets across the world in the name of humanity and global peace and harmony deserves bags of accolades!
It was a great honor to be part of this international event and share my poetry with international poets. Feeling honoured to be a part of this prestigious international Anthology... Amravati poetic prism.......
My humble gratitude to respected Sunil Kaushal Who had the good grace to photograph my poem in all three languages and send it to me
I'm really grateful
Τhanks to Editor Padmaja Iyengar and Congratulations and all the talented poets

My poem in all 3 languages
What honor@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου