Πέμπτη 13 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

Muhammad Ismail with great pleasure let me share with you my humble translation to Dr Kapardeli Eftichia fantastic poem # knight here is the Arabic & the Greek script Enjoy reading

Η εικόνα ίσως περιέχει: ένα ή περισσότερα άτομα https://www.facebook.com/muhdtheoldsinger?__tn__=%2Cd*F*F-R&eid=ARD2IUPKkYHkTk_AP_qDW-c2xB2ffvGtxgS_52FpbSwzwgLU-Ud1WsRr-ljzjiJBbqHe9Qo7aaQ8YrHf&tn-str=*F with great pleasure










Muhammad Ismail


let me share with you my humble translation
to Dr Kapardeli Eftichia fantastic poem # knight
here is the Arabic & the Greek script
Enjoy reading

Poem . . . # Καβαλάρης

Καβάλα στο άλογο μου
με το χλωμό φεγγάρι
ταξιδεύω
των ανθρώπων οι φωνές
χαμένες και
η χώρα μου μακριά

Ακούω του χορταριού το χώρισμα
στον καλπασμό μου
Από τον θόλο του Ουρανού
τα αστέρια πέφτουν στο χώμα
με λαμπερή φωτιά
Και όταν ο Ήλιος ξεπροβάλλει
στο μακρινό ορίζοντα
μου δείχνουν με άσπρες γραμμές φωτός
τον δρόμο της Ανατολής τα πουλιά

*********************************************
قصيدة . . . # فارس

أٍعتلي صهوة جوادي
مع القمر الشاحب
أسافر
من أصوات الناس
ضائع تائه
بعيدا عن بلادي

أسمع تمزق العشب
لركاضي
من قبة السماء
تسقط النجوم علي الوادي
بنار متوهجه

وعندما تشرق الشمس
في الأفق البعيد
ترسم بخطوط الضوء البيضاء
الطريق الي الشرق للطيور

للشاعره اليونانيه /كابيرديلي

*********************************************
Portrait . . . # Knight

I ride my horse
with the pale moon
I travel
off people's voices
I am lost ... lost
Away from my country

I hear the grass splitting
For my galloping
from the Dome of the Sky
the stars fall on the valley
With glowing fire

And when the sun shines
In the distant horizon
with it's white lines of light
draw the way to the east of the birds

poetess / Kapardeli Eftichia .

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου