Παρασκευή 28 Ιανουαρίου 2022

Thank you for the honor !!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/288691366395724/posts/379871543944372/?notif_id=1643360416567682¬if_t=tagged_with_story&ref=notif CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!📣📣📣🎉🥳 I am overwhelmed with your respond to my lastime challenge COUPLET..It's flattering for me that you all enjoy it and have a nice mood doing it. Before anything else I would like to remind everyone that couplet is not same as quotes when it's said Meter -it means the syllable countings Rhym-its the same sound of the words on the end of two lines. All of you have a great idea ang thankyou so much for all of that..Always remember that being a good poet is not just base on what certs you have..🤗🤗 Honorary recepients👏

 




Thank you for the honor !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS
EVERYONE!!📣📣📣🎉🥳
I am overwhelmed with your respond to my lastime challenge COUPLET..It's flattering for me that you all enjoy it and have a nice mood doing it. Before anything else I would like to remind everyone that couplet is not same as quotes when it's said
Meter -it means the syllable countings
Rhym-its the same sound of the words on the end
of two lines.
All of you have a great idea ang thankyou so much for all of that..Always remember that being a good poet is not just base on what certs you have..🤗🤗
Honorary recepients👏

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου