Τρίτη 25 Ιανουαρίου 2022

https://www.facebook.com/groups/288691366395724/posts/378027460795447/?notif_id=1643086502350619¬if_t=tagged_with_story&ref=notif Ο χρήστης Veronica Roma Pingol είναι με το χρήστη Rita Chugh και Διαχειριστής Thank you so much It is honor for me CONGRATULATION📣📣📣🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈 We are delighted with your awesome penning about the theme LIMERICK🤗I am humbly proud to all of it,as you put your heart on it..mostly entries get the best format while others still on learning and forgot the rhyming pattern😊but all of you are winners in my heart💞...Thankyou so much for supporting UPAH challenges and your love to one another..


Ο χρήστης Veronica Roma Pingol είναι με το χρήστη Rita Chugh και
Διαχειριστής
Thank you so much It is honor for me
CONGRATULATION📣📣📣🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈
We are delighted with your awesome penning about the theme LIMERICK🤗I am humbly proud to all of it,as you put your heart on it..mostly entries get the best format while others still on learning and forgot the rhyming pattern😊but all of you are winners in my heart💞...Thankyou so much for supporting UPAH challenges and your love to one another..

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου