Σάββατο 30 Ιουλίου 2022

WHAT HONOR INDEED Thank you for kindess words I am so happy- United Poets @Heart

 



WHAT HONOR INDEED Thank you for kindess words I am so happy

Before I leave you here,I decided to chose total of 31 poets/poetess who made my day and don't stop to enhance themselves as well as recognizing UPAH the way they love..Today is July 31 so I have 31 chosen poets to be my special pride here in UPAH..But please this doesn't mean that you will be boastful to everyone,all of you are my favourite,I'm not showy but I did my best to serve you more..This accolade represent my pride so I want you to pay me back by means of being humble,good role model to others and be an inspiration with or without certificate...This words are means a lot to me so I'm holding you to be the better you and for others here in UPAH..Congratulations to all and happy blessed Sunday!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🤭🎉🎉
Keep safe everyone and see you all tomorrow again for a new beginning..🤗🤗☺️☺️❤️❤️
1. Alissia Gjoni
2. Angel Ankana
3. Asraf Ali
4. Carolyn Stransky
5. Christopher Effong
6. Donna Earle
7. Dusmanta Choudhury
8. Glorinha Rissardi
9 Gregory Richard Barden
10 Gul Bakhti
11 Inayat Ullah
12 Jesus Martinez Zapata
13.Kapardeli Eftichia
14.Kenneth Aje
15.Leda Rose
16.Lungi Shigo Msusa
17.Mark DeVilbiss
18 Marina Faur
19.Matt White
20.Meire Perola Santos
21.Nelu Cazan
22.@Pratibha Paul
23.Raw Diamond
24.Ripon Sikdar
25.Robin L Davis
26.Sabina Virginia Gliga
27.Terry Sewell
28.Vasile Culidiuc
29.Zoran Radisavljevic
30.Zeki Ce
31.Afia Agyenkwa Buah
Μπορεί να είναι εικόνα κείμενο
Kapardeli Eftichia
Μου αρέσει!
Σχόλιο
Κοινοποίηση

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου