Τρίτη 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

Heartiest gratitude to madam Roebain Christians and the entire Admin team-https://www.facebook.com/groups/1416509668539525/


 Roebain ChristiansSparkling Quill

28 λ. 
Good evening Sparkling Quillers, I am delighted to announce the winners of Acrostic Monday with Roebain ❤I am so sweet of all the delicious Lollipops I read 😜Thank you so much for your awesome poems❤❤
Congratulations
to all the winners with Reshma Sabrina Sewpath ,Rupali Gore, Apostol Gabito and Divya Kapoor Gosain



Heartiest gratitude to madam Roebain Christians and the entire Admin team
L-ollipop is a large colored candy with a colorful wrapper
O-n the lips softly , the unique natural sweetness
L-ollipop red, heart-shaped a special gift of love
L- ike a little child I wait for the lollipop you promised me
I- remembered that in my childhood, my favorite was a red rooster
P- iece by piece dissolve in your mouth as if enjoying it for the first time
O- rnate I always hide a jar of lollipops with the intoxicating sweetness
P - pockets full of lollipops, every finger is a lollipop too

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου