Τρίτη 27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

Congratulations everyone I am grateful indeed Roebain ChristiansSparkling Quill 4 ώρ. · Good evening Sparkling Quillers I am delighted to announce the winners of Acrostic Monday with Roebain 💖Congratulations to everyone 💞with Reshma Sabrina Sewpath ,Rupali Gore, Divya Kapoor Gosain and Bhakti Gala 😍❤ — με την Charito Gonzaga και 27 ακόμη .


 
Sparkling Quill | Facebook

Congratulations

everyone I am grateful indeed

PERSEVERANCE

P-romoted after years of hard work

E-ssential qualities of a scientist is perseverance

R-eject The Urge To Quit

S-heer perseverance, not because I was more talented than anybody else.

E-ssential qualities of a scientist is perseverance

V-oyages was my perseverance

E-ventually, with perseverance paid off and i  won

R- emind yourself  the ultimate objective

A years-long political scandal broke last week thanks to the  perseverance of  reporters.

N-ecessary for the success of any project

C-omplete projects I am  a highly motivated individual

E-nthusiasm victory

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου