Δευτέρα 1 Ιουνίου 2020

Thank you Williams Peters sir the publisher It is an honor for Greece, not only for India, to be among the poets of June. I feel great gratitude and joy Congratulations to all and thank you very much my friend Congratulations to you for your distinctions in the pneumatic project I wish you every succes

My sis Swapna Behera thank you that you sent me these good news
Thank you Williams Peters sir the publisher
It is an honor for Greece, not only for India, to be among the poets of June.
I feel great gratitude and joy Congratulations to all and thank you very much my friend Congratulations to you for your distinctions in the pneumatic project I wish you every success
Hearty congratulations sister for being the Featured poet of this month ..
Proud of you
Greetings from India. Swapna Behera





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου