Δευτέρα 9 Μαΐου 2022

Thank you india and Dr Ratan Ghosh for Nice words for my Country and me https://www.facebook.com/ratan.ghosh.1485/videos/1001030580548674/?notif_id=1652113704179485¬if_t=live_video_explicit&ref=notif

 Thank you india and Dr Ratan Ghosh for Nice words for my Country and me



  • What honor Thank you for all My sweet DrRatan Ghosh Τι ομορφα διαβάσατε τα ποιηματα μου με το ομορφο γλυκο χαμογελό σας Ουτε εγω δεν θα μπορουσα να τα αποδώσω τοσο ομορφα Χιλιαδες ευχαριστω για την παρουσίαση αλλα και για το Βραβειο Ταγκορ Ειναι μια ιδιαίτερη τιμη για μενα ειλικρινά αφου μπορω με την ποιηση μου να τιμω εκτος απο την Ελλαδα και την Ινδια μια ιδιαίτερη χωρα Σοφίας Θερμες ευχαριστίες

  • Kapardeli Eftichia
    What honor Thank you for all My sweet DrRatan Ghosh How beautifully you read my poems with your beautiful sweet smile Neither I could perform them so beautifully Thousands thank you for the presentation but also for the Tagore Prize It is a special honor for me honestly since I can with my poetry to honor besides Greece and India a special country of Wisdom Warm thanks





Ο χρήστης DrRatan Ghosh είναι τώρα live εδώ: Indo-Universe voices of poetry.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου