Κυριακή 27 Μαΐου 2018

I feel so compelled for translation dear Llambro Ruci thousand thanks It really is great to have people who only know Albanian to read my poem I thank you through my heart

I feel so compelled for translation dear Llambro Ruci
thousand thanks
It really is great to have people who only know Albanian to read my poem
I thank you through my heart



ΛΕΥΚΗ ΣΙΩΠΗ
Δύο  κόσμοι
που τυχαία συναντώνται
στην άγνοια των καιρών
χτίζουν και γκρεμίζουν
με την λευκή   σιωπή των χρόνων

Τριμμένες λέξεις ,μισοτελειωμένες φράσεις
σε μια ξεχασμένη γλώσσα
Όνειρα
Αναδύονται, χαράσσονται
στις γνώριμες ρυτίδες
στα ίδια χρόνια
που τα μάτια γέρασαν
στις μνήμες
WHITE SILENCE

Two worlds
who accidentally   meet
in the ignorance of the times
build and shatter
with the white of the times silence


Grated words, half-finished phrases
in a forgotten tongue
Dreams
they emerge, they are engraved
to the intimate  wrinkles
in the same years
which the eyes had grown old
on the edges memories
Eftihia Kapardeli: HESHTJE E BARDHË
Dy botë
Që takohen rastësisht
Ndërtojnë dhe shëmbin
Me heshtjen e bardhë të viteve.
Fjalë të thërmuara, fraza gjysmë të mbaruara
Në një gjuhë të harruar.
Ëndrra shkridhen, vizohen
Në rrudhat e njohura
Në të njëjzët vite
Kur sytë u plakën në kujtesë.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου