Σάββατο 21 Ιουλίου 2018

I am very happy about your new spiritual work Raghukul BhushanThanks for giving me the opportunity to read your poems and write some thoughts It's a great honor to be part of your wonderful Anthology Congratulations

Dear friends,
it gives me immense delight to share the cover design of my forthcoming poetry book being published by the Authorspress Group. I'm personally grateful to Madam Pankajam, Sai Chandra Mouli , Madam Poonam Dwivedi, Dr Sudhir Arora, Dr Shaleen K Singh, Dr Kapardeli Eftichia for their brilliant Foreword, Introduction and Previews and reviews. I shall remain full of gratitude to my dear Sai Sudarshan Kcherry, MD, Authorspress Group of publications, for his all time support and encouragement out of his affection in my academic ventures. Hopefully my friends are duly appreciated in their intellectual, moral and professional unconditional support and encouragement.

I am very happy about your new spiritual work Raghukul BhushanThanks for giving me the opportunity to read your poems and write some thoughts It's a great honor to be part of your wonderful Anthology
Congratulations

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου