Παρασκευή 27 Ιουλίου 2018

Happy to be one among the contributors in this Emblematic Anthology with title "" love my religion"" adornment of human being Conratulations to all Blessings of LOVE sending our way..........................


Ο Rajdeep Chowdhury νιώθει χαρούμενος με το χρήστη Sarala Balachandran και 149 ακόμη.
Its Announcement Time...
Drum Rolls for the List of Contributors for the Upcoming Anthology titled 'Love: My Religion.'
Love: My Religion is a continual exploration of definitive amity.
Love: My Religion emerges amid moments of astounding antagonism and strife and lays its unfathomable underpinning.
Love is all about endurance and perceptibly.
Love is the eventual reliance.
Love is Universal Conviction and Love is My Religion.
Happy to be one among the contributors in this Emblematic Anthology with title "" love my religion"" adornment of human being
Conratulations to all
Blessings of LOVE sending our way..........................

 Συμμετέχω  με τα ποιήματα 
ΓΟΝΙΜΗ ΓΗ
ΖΩΕΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΑΠΗ 
ΕΓΩ ΕΙΜΙ 
ΑΓΓΕΛΟΙ ΕΛΕΟΥΣ 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου