Κυριακή 19 Μαΐου 2019

https://storymirror.com/…/engli…/tc4o9ahi/apocalypse/detail… Hello fellow writer, Congratulations! Your poem titled "Apocalypse" written in english on Friday, 17 May, 2019 at 07:08 PM has been accepted.


Apocalypse
Others
1 Minutes   207    4


 Burning bush
God
after silence
in the land of Canaan
the will and the command

I do not give birth
I am born every moment
in the form in the dimension

Oh! my son
my breath
fruit that matured
within time
in body delivered

I stop the sun
I kneel humbly
in front of the altar
which is flaming
semen of light
subjugated

The Wise Men
in the wilderness they reconcile
Oh my soul
to the mercy of God
the blessing
Apocalypse




Congratulations!
Your poem titled "Apocalypse" written in english on Friday, 17 May, 2019 at 07:08 PM has been accepted.
ΧΑΝΑΑΝ
Η ευλογία, η αποκάλυψη
Θεός
μετά την σιωπή
όταν τα μάτια
όλα σωπαίνουν
στην γη της Χαναάν
η βούληση και η εντολή
Εγώ δεν γεννώ
γεννιέμαι κάθε στιγμή
στην μορφή στην διάσταση
Ω! γιε μου
ανάσα μου
καρπός που ωρίμασε
μέσα στον χρόνο
σε σώμα παραδομένο
Σταματώ τον Ήλιο
γονατίζω ταπεινά
μπροστά στον βωμό
που φλέγεται
σπέρμα φωτός
υποταγμένο
Οι Σοφοί
στην έρημο συμφιλιώνουν
Ω !!ψυχή μου
στου Θεού το έλεος
η ευλογία
η αποκάλυψη

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου