Σάββατο 29 Φεβρουαρίου 2020

Great job Ariadne Sawyer Congratulations to you and all




Η Ariadne Sawyer είναι με τον Ezhil Vendhan και 68 ακόμη.
World Poetry Canada International Peaceathon Update. I finally completed the draft at 3:00 AM this morning. I am just waiting on two permissions, 2 bios, three confirmations of my light editing and one poster. I have spent so many hours working until early mornings on it that I am becoming a night owl. As soon as the above are in, I will then send the draft which is around 183 pages to Amy in Oman so she can add her poets.
The only thing I have worked harder on was my MA thesis! thank you all for your patience, love, and kindness.
Despite so many challenges it is now almost done!
This photo by Gianpiero Actis was submitted for our book. I would like to see as the cover. There are also many beautiful entries by Gloria Keh which are also under consideration.
Once again, this is my-our volunteer efforts for our beloved peace.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου