Τρίτη 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2018

Congrats for 26 Anniversary of Kazakstan and thank you which my poem is puplished in this Great Anthology







I am very grateful to the well-known poet and wonderful journalist Seema Gupta for her support of our writers' organization. TOMORROW IS union WNWU 4 YEARS OLD. GREAT THANKS YOU OF BEHALF WNWU IN KAZAKHSTAN!!!
I feel utmost pleasure in announcing that we today have planned to start our online literary contest to declare
«Temirqazyq – the Best Poet Of World, 2017» and
«Temirqazyq – The Best Writer Of The World, 2017» and now I want to describe ‘Temirqazyq’. Our ancestors considered the Polar Star as the main shaft of our galaxy, that is, our world which we now live in. If it is translated into Kazakh, it becomes ‘Temirqazyq’. I don’t know the reason but I never stopped loving this star. When I was unemployed in 2010 and had nothing to do, I for the first time decided to set up a literary club and when I had to come up with the name of this club, I impulsively uttered the word ‘Temirqazyq’. In the beginning I decided to assemble young talented poets who until then could not release their books owing to lacking opportunities to release their own collections. In the same context I consulted Aben Nurmanov, a famous academician, professor and doctor of economics, he suggested me to become the chairman of the International Union of Writers in the «Planet-World» it was the association which he was managing and directing. After a year I opened my first website www.temirqazyq.com and there on the Home Page I wrote, «Temirqazyq – a club of young talented writers, poets, journalists and scientists»....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου